Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Monday Again!

Well, it's garbage day already...the week has flown by....make it slow down someone! Again I took a week's worth of trash out to the curb but I also managed to fill my baskets full of blessings this week.
I had a stress echo test on Monday and it was negative so I should soon be starting cardiac rehab. That was a real relief. I had a lovely walk at Kensington on Thursday. It was a beautiful day and even though I couldn't do my usual mile or two, I enjoyed a leisurely stroll. On Friday I got an early birthday present from my daughter and her family....a very fancy phone and answering machine. I told Amy if she had only spent a little more money it would probably do my dishes. ;-)  Sunday my two grand kids, Emma and Liam came to visit for the day and I really enjoyed spending time with them.  Today by brother sent me some great photos of his canoe/camping trip from this weekend. I loved seeing them and the beautiful scenery. I have a lot of photos yet to post.
So...... as the garbage truck rolled down the street with all my detritus from the past week, I felt satisfied that I had saved some lovely memories as well. It is my 71 birthday today (happy birthday to me) and I am thankful for all that I have and will continue to save up all the best from week to week!

No comments:

Post a Comment