Saturday, June 20, 2015

Welcome to my Garden

This is the section of my garden that is in bloom right now. Missed taking photos of my roses and the first blooming is now done. Above is a double variety of a daisy. I love daisies...too bad they bloom for such a short time.




  Echinacea



 Shasta daisy ready to bloom...if it was hot and sunny they would be flowering by the end of the day.



 Lily
Years ago, in the area where this lily is blooming, I used to have a rose garden with lilies as well. Now, there is my birdbath surrounded by periwinkle. Several lilies still live there and bloom in the June.



 Rudbeckia (or black eyed Susan)

 This is an annual in a pot...think it is a variety of verbena.
There are 250 varieties



This is my yellow garden.....behind the tall yellow daisy is a Salidago which will bloom in late summer into fall. It is a hybrid of Goldenrod (ragweed) and of course, has yellow flowers. It is only about half the height that it will eventually reach.







No comments:

Post a Comment