Sunday, June 27, 2010

You know, I never thought that I would write a blog. Any blog that I have read bored me to tears and I stay away from them generally. We are in a state of communication over-load. Between e-mail, facebook/my space, twitter and blogs, cell phones,Iphones and so on, everything is being said that can be said. Some people post on facebook all day! Come now, get a real life people. I think that they are bit egocentric . Some people do nothing but complain about their lives and people comment in support. Do we really want to hear that so and so couldn't sleep last night or had a hard day at work? Then there are the folks that comment but never post there own original thoughts...the leaders and the followers.
On a positive note, I love seeing a post from my old friend who now lives in NC. I also follow the travels of my son's friend with great interest as he post pictures from around the world. So it sounds like I really need to weed through my friends list and get rid of some of these facebookers. Geez, someone come over so I can communicate face to face (someone wrote a song called that)
It's storming here and as dark as night...with that said, thanks for reading my egocentric and complaining blog! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment