Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crosswinds Marsh

 Had fun with my Photography class at Crosswinds. It was interesting being out there after dark. The light wasn't good at all...very flat. Photographs not that good, I'm afraid. Lots of Canada Geese. Wonder if they are gathering to migrate or will stay the winter.



Went to my new photography class (beginners) last night at Henry Ford Community College. Learned a lot and bought a very nice book that I can always use later as a reference. We have homework...pretty basic stuff but will do it and see what I can learn. Never thought I would say "basic stuff". I remember how stupid I felt at my very first class just a year ago.
Just got in from raking leaves...the mighty Oak has dumped about a third of it leaves. Couldn't see the drive or side walk....help please Curtis family!!! Planted 75 tulip and daffodil bulbs today as well. Red tulips...can't wait until spring.
Barn shoot on Sunday....really looking forward to that and hoping for decent weather and good light.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get that beautiful effect on that swan pic? That is just gorgeous!!!! Love it! Beautiful pics again!

    ReplyDelete