Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Scary Thought



 I love Autumn....the colors, the sharp light, the sun, the woodsmoke in the air (no, wait, that's not right)... but you get the idea. Even though the temperature is warm, as I looked out this morning I shuddered and thought, "Winter is coming".  The leaves were blowing in a light misty rain and as a car drove by the leaves kicked up and again I thought " Oh no, the Lions lost again". It was just a gloomy day with gloomy thoughts. If you have lived anywhere with a change of season, you understand what I mean.
You can see the tree trunk to the left of the picture above. Well, it is a giant Oak and it is a beautiful color of russet. Soon it will drop it's load of leaves on my front yard, the work begins and winter is soon to follow.
I just clean that!

1 comment: