Monday, April 28, 2014

Shrimp Boats


One last look at the ocean.... like sands through the fingers of our lives...ha! The tide was so high that the water came under our chairs. We were laughing as we held up our feet. There was no where to go...to sit or to walk, the tide was that high. It was a way for the ocean to say "go home, Carol"  ;-)

  Thank you to my grand daughter, Allison, for all the sacrifices that she had to make for me like giving up her bedroom for 3 weeks. And thanks to my grandson John for letting me use the van every morning giving me the wheels to go to the beach and Brookgreen. Thanks to  the whole family for all their hospitality and generosity. I had the best time ever!
 The shrimp boats were a bust. There was no way to get a shot without the steel mill in the back ground....this was the best of the lot. We did have a nice walk and ice cream after. Pretty nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment