Monday, July 13, 2015

Taking a Morning Walk

It's funny how you don't often notice things when you are taking a photo and it is only after you see it on the larger computer screen that you see something you didn't know was there. In this photo there is bird perched on a branch at about 11 0'clock. After enlarging the picture, it looks like a Grosbeak to me. When we were in Belle Isle and taking tons of fountain pictures, I saw later that I captured birds and planes and something that looked like a UFO. I sure wish that I had seen that bird as I walked the trail.
My walk started first thing seeing a bluebird as I approached the nature center.....that is always a sign that it will be a good morning. Wonderful weather and great company (my feathered friends)

May flowers

Still need to ID this wildflower
He's checking the sign to make sure he is on the right trail
Flowers by the nature center.....cone flower above and butterfly weed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment