Saturday, January 27, 2018

Fresh Air

 Yesterday was a beautiful, spring like day and I couldn't resist getting out of the house for awhile. It felt so good to feel the breeze (a lot warmer than normal) and just smell the fresh air. I drove down to  Lake Erie Metropark where I was discouraged to see a very drab landscape. It wasn't until I got to to the lake that the sky and the lake looked a wonderful deep blue. All the photos that I took, were taken from my car or very near my car, by the way.
The lake was teeming with water fowl....swans, geese and ducks. I think that trump should build a wall between Canada (make Canada pay for it) to keep out all the illegal aliens..... those pesky Canada geese....there were hundreds of them. But, what can you do when Canada is right across the water and they can fly...lol




 Mute Swans hanging out in a little inlet. (enlarge to see the windmills across in Canada).

Ducks all in a row, well,
 not really as these are geese and one swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment