Friday, January 12, 2018

Travels With Carol

 Wales
I happened to come across some pictures from a trip that I took over 10 years ago. Used a Sony point and shoot at the time and no editing (although I just did a little editing now). Some pictures were taken out the bus window, hence the reflection. What a fabulous trip this was...my last to Europe. Note the stacked stone wall. I think that England is noted for stone walls.
 Snowdonia 

 A group of young people getting ready for some mountain climbing.....there is one of our group walking through the shot. I can assure you that none of use were tempted to do any climbing.
Caernarfon Castle, built by King Edward the 1st around 1283. Wonderful castle and I love the Welsh flags blowing in the breeze. There was a nice little town around the castle and because of the ancient castle I was so surprised that I could buy a card for my camera there.


Betws-s-Coed
I loved this town and the manor house....beautiful setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment