Friday, November 23, 2018

Under Construction


 The Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory (that's a mouthful) is undergoing a much needed major structural restoration. I was told that it will be finished in April. I had heard that they were given money (millions) for the project and although I hate to see things so torn up it will be worth it in the end. I hope that they do something with the fern room as well.
 The showroom, which is under the largest dome, is also undergoing  a change. The displays in this room are changed out seasonally and they are setting up for the holidays which will feature Poinsettias. After that it will be Cyclamens....my favorite. I love this room where I can sit and enjoy the warmth and color when it is so dank and dreary outside.

Putting your back into it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment