Monday, July 1, 2019

Projects

 This is a little "brag book" I made in about an hour. It is small enough to put in your purse, only 7x4. There are pages and inserts to put in lots of photos....which I have yet to do. I used 8x8 paper pack...so much fun to make. Wish that I knew anyone that would want one so I can make more.
 The punched edges are the inserts that pull out for photos on both sides.
 First picture that I put in...my grandson, Sean





 These are tags...all have pockets and can be used in a scrapbook or a travel or junk journal.

 Do you ever buy beautiful calendars that you hate to throw out at the end of the year? I'm recycling this one as a tag with a pocket and insert.




 Folio to store and organize emphermera. Another fun project!
 Three signatures ....I used tyvek for the spine, plus canvas but since then I bought carpet tape at Walmart that I will use on the spine next time.....who knew?
 Vellum was used for the pockets so I can see what's available to use for projects....still collecting.

Having too much fun with all this and have a hard time getting any of my work done....don't even want to go outside and that's not good.



No comments:

Post a Comment