Friday, November 1, 2019

Autumn Beauty

It's November 1st and the leaves are as beautiful as ever. This is from the park but even my street looks pretty. Trying not to think of fall clean-up (I have people for that) but I do need to cut back plants, vines and shrubs. Also, need to try my bulb experiment. If it would just warm up a little and have a rain free day so that I can get out there.
Halloween was a bust. It had rained on and off all day but subsided for a while and for about an hour I had lots of little halloweeners but then it started pouring rain and that was that. Had candy left but I dumped it. I had some cute costumes....always enjoy the little ones that have no idea what is going on and their parents have to hold open the bag. My son was complaining today that it is one day after Halloween and the stores are playing Xmas music. I remember the old days when Xmas stuff went up after Thanksgiving.
Lots more "tree" photos to come. Hope you all don't get sick of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment