Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lockdown

This is where I've been hiding during the CoronaVirus. Last night at midnight our governor mandated that we all stay home except to get vital needs like food or medication. I guess we are allowed out for fresh air but must keep 6' distance from others. Well, I'm sure you are all following this on the news so I don't have to fill you in. I did actually start cleaning kitchen cupboards but my happy place is at my craft table where I am working on 2 new journals. One week ago I got my hair done but other than that I've had no close contact with anyone. My son and granddaughter were here but I just talked to them through the door......boohoo. It gets pretty boring and the on-going news is getting more and more depressing. A Dairy Queen did help a little.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment