Thursday, March 26, 2020

Social Distancing

Well, it is apparent that these gulls are not practising social distancing although they don't have to worry about contracting Coronavirus. I went down to Lake Erie Metropark because I was going crazy at home. I want to reassure everyone that I didn't even get out of my car. All photos taken were from my car window.
I couldn't believe how many people were at the park. It was a free day and the weather was beautiful. People were walking, running, walking dogs, riding bicycles, fishing and boating. And if course, many people are off work.
Not much to photograph but look at the great color. I must say that it did me a world of good to get out and about. I have been through drive throughs....pharmacy and food but this seemed like a real excursion.
I am hoping that this will all end soon and that all of you are safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment