Saturday, May 16, 2020

Major Tree Trimming and Removal

My once beautiful Blue Spruce is gone....the tree was here when I bought my property 25 years ago. In recent years it became diseased and then my neighbor, Tina, took her pruners to it (twice) and totally made a mess of it. (even calling the police didn't stop her) It feels really bare and open now. That tree gave me a lot of privacy. Of course, I can be more nosey now when I sit on my front porch...lol
These guys totally earned ( 5 hours later ) the money that I paid them. They trimed the Oak hanging over my driveway, trimmed the Locust tree that had dead branches hanging over my garage and totally trimmed up my River Birch that was hanging all over the place. Kudos to Blain Tree Service.


before

after

No comments:

Post a Comment