Sunday, December 20, 2020

Ready for the holidays!

 

Decorations are much less this year because it will be a very low key Christmas. Tim and Sarah and Emma and Liam will be here Xmas eve and we will be social distancing as much as possible. I sure do miss my grandkids. I saw Emma in October but I haven't seen Liam since August. Miss them so much!

Remembering last Christmas when I spent  the holidays with Amy, Takeshi, John and Allison. We had such a good time....one of my best Christmas's ever.

I took all of these pictures with my phone because I'm lazy and it shows. I alway say that my Phone takes great pictures but only if all conditions are optimal/perfect.
My daughter-in-law made me this cute picture....thank you Twin. It's been years since I spent the holidays with my Kansas family....years since I've seen the boys. Miss them all so much. Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment