Monday, April 11, 2016

Oh, What a beautiful morning

Oh, what a beautiful day
 and...... a great day for birding.......walking along and there was a Bluebird perched on the head of a statue, turtles sunning themselves, a Black Swallowtail, some blue dragonflies and of course, azaleas everywhere.

Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder, it's the truth, it's actual, everything is satisfactual.......
 Walked along this walkway and sat on everyone of these benches. Saw a lot of birds including a Brown Thrasher and a Rufus Sided Towhee (drink your tea). Also saw something fall straight down out of a tree into the water and then lift up and fly into a tree. I think it was a Kingfisher fishing...all happened so fast.
My cottage ( I wish) ( I daydream about living here)
Brown Thrasher


No comments:

Post a Comment