Monday, July 31, 2017

Beautiful Summer Flowers

 This summer is proving to be a wonderful one....a bit hot today but that's what summer is all about. The flowers are especially beautiful. Which brings me to a comment that I recently got from my daughter. She says she doesn't look at my blog because it is all flowers and birds and she has no interest in this. As many of my followers know, this is not true. I have over 2000 people that look at this blog every month so it seems someone is interested. I shoot photos of things that interest me and like minded will check me out. I do wish that I could get more into urban exploring but it is too dangerous to do on my own. I don't think that too many would like to see photos of people that they don't know (unless exceptionally good). There are plenty of blogs out there to chose from so move along if you don't love flowers because there are a lot on my page. The photos posted today are from the meadow at Lake Erie....more to come....sigh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment