Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Lovely Winter

 Yes, winter can be very pretty and I had a chance to take some great photos the other day. It is not easy to find things to photograph with this weather and my reluctance to go out walking in the snow and ice. Again today, we have a winter weather advisory posted for snow, ice and sleet. Just trying to be philosophical about it and go with the flow. If I have to stay in, I am looking forward to starting on my new "junk journal". A lot involved in this one but I have a good start so far. In the next day or two I have to tea dye paper.  Also have to go to John King Books to find some old books.....botanicals, entomology, music scores and old children books. I get so lost in that place and find it hard to keep my focus as I wander among all the stacks and stacks of books. Love the smell of old books! I got off on a tangent. Hope that you enjoy all my snow photos and can feel the mood of the winter scenes.






No comments:

Post a Comment