Friday, February 22, 2019

My Winter Projects

 No, this blog is not turning into a scrapbook tutorial! Just wanted everyone to see all that I've made so far this year. 2 journals and 3 scrapbooks so far. Above, is a journal with 4 signatures.
 Journal #2 with 4 signatures as well but one is missing as I'm using it right now.
 The signatures are held in with elastic so they can come in and out.
 This was old paper that I had left from about 10 years ago when I did a little scrapbooking with mostly pictures of my grandkids. I loved it though and had enough to make this journal.
 My Christmas scrapbook "Santa Baby" with all the Christmas pictures from the holiday week. I made 2 of these....one for my daughter and one for me.
 This is my latest "Sun Kissed" that will hold photos from my trip to South Carolina. It isn't totally finished as I want to put the photos if first and then decorate.
 I"m having lots of fun with this. The weather has been so terrible and unforgiving that I have just stayed in and had fun with paper. There are some beautiful papers out there. I just ordered 3 12x12 packs. One for photos that I will take at Greenfield Village and the other 2 just because I loved them. Will certainly find a use for them I'm sure. Next project is a junk journal which is a whole new ballgame. I have work to do so may put this project off until April/May.

No comments:

Post a Comment