Sunday, May 15, 2016

Complain, complain

The weather here in Michigan is awful! I hate to complain but I will. I have been back from my vacation in South Carolina for about a month and while there it was beautiful. I wore capris, no jacket and sunglasses. Since I've been back it has been so erratic with one sunny day followed by 3 cloudy, rainy days. Today it is sunny but right now, only 42 degrees with rain predicted for this afternoon....ugh! Yesterday it was cold, windy and rainy and I didn't go on the bird walk that I was so looking forward to all week.
I had my porches painted on Friday and this year I will be early setting them up.....depending on the weather if course. Need to find some kind soul to help me with my glider, I'll manhandle the rest myself. The porches look so nice, can't wait for summer. However, summer seems a long way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment