Thursday, May 16, 2019

MIA


I realize that I have been missing from my blog for 5 days but I have been extremely busy working on my scrapbooking...lol. I made this "Sun Kissed" album in the winter and just finished it this week. I added 4 more pages (flip outs) and was able to fit in over 60 photos of my trip to South Carolina. I am really pleased with how it came out.

 

 These pages have 2 pockets on the left and on the right is a "waterfall" which flip ups and has family photos. While I was at my daughters, I kept a daily journal (that I made) and it is in this album as well. Lots of wonderful memories.
 This is one place that I added 2 flip outs. Room for lots of pictures

 This is my new "junk journal". I gutted an old book and covered it with this Waverley fabric. The cover came out really nice.
The end of the book shows the strings exposed from the pamphlet stitches that holds the pages (signatures) in the book. Three signatures in this one. Also note the key charm.
This book is going to be fun.....it is worked on when the mood strikes, not done all at once. Totally different from a scrapbook. No rules here....hence junk journal.
Lots of empty pages to fill.
Plans in the works for a lovely flower scrapbook with photos of Greenfield Village and the beautiful gardens there. I have accumulated lots of photos from the Village.



No comments:

Post a Comment