Saturday, May 18, 2019

Spring

 Poppies and Snapdragons growing in Anne's Garden at Brookgreen
I alway choose to go to South Carolina in the Spring because of all the wonderful flowers and flowering trees and shrubs. It's too hot and humid in the summer and way too much traffic. This year I am going down for Christmas. Wonder what will be on show at the gardens. I'm going to miss the Night of a Thousand Candles. Looking forward to another trip to see my family there.
 Variegated Trillium in the Kitchen Garden
 Live Oak Allee 
Wow, Dogwood, Azaleas, Daffodils and Tulips all in this photo

I love looking at all these beautiful flowers....reliving my trip all over again.
 These are almost done tulips covered in petals from a flowering tree above. Outside the Kitchen Garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment