Thursday, May 28, 2015

One of my favorite photos from the day's barn shoot.
Sunday is our last photo shoot for the spring semester and we are doing Woodmere Cemetary in Detroit. It looks like the weather will be nice. Looking forward to that and letting up on the yard work for awhile.  Still trying to get my garden and porches ready for summer. The pesky seeds are falling from my Birch tree in the back and from the Oak tree in the front....a big mess. There is no point in trying to set up the porches until they all fall. In the back yard it is like snow falling. Ugh!
My granddaughter is due to arrive for a visit on June 4th. Can't wait to see her. I have all kinds of things planned. Then toward the end of June our Summer Photography class will start up again. The end of July my brother and sister-in-law are going to visit and in the mean time I hope to do a lot of porch sitting and also take in a Tiger game. I know that the summer will fly by so I have to get out and walk once or twice a week and enjoy every minute. Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment