Sunday, January 11, 2015

Vases



What else is there to do when it's only 11 degrees out? These vases were all my Mom's so I was thinking of her the whole time that I was shooting.
I had planned to go out today as the weather has warmed up to a balmy 20+ degrees but it is so gloomy. There is a particular stand of trees at one of the parks that I thought would look stark with the snow but I also wanted light and shadow....no light at all today. 
I will be taking some photos at my grandson's basketball game tomorrow and then I am trying to set up a shoot at the DIA for Wednesday. When we go to the art institute with our camera class it is always at night. We want to photograph the Rivera Court but on Fridays there are always concerts there. During the day we should have some great light for our photographs.
Hope that enjoy my "vases"



No comments:

Post a Comment